1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Gasthof „Zum Storch“ GmbH, Marktplatz 20, 96132 Schlüsselfeld, Telefon ++49 (0) 95 52 / 924-0, Telefax ++49 (0) 95 52 / 924-100, E-Mail email@example.com. The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.B. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:of illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.B. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.B. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you inform us of this for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by us, about which we inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct marketing
6.1 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customersIf you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. For this purpose, we do not have to obtain any separate consent from you in accordance with § 7 Abs. 3 UWG. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send an e-mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the person responsible named at the beginning. For this purpose, you will only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Upon receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
6.2 Advertising by letter postOn the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and – insofar as we have received this additional information from you in the context of the contractual relationship – your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, industry or business name in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR and to send interesting offers and information to use our products by post. You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible.
7) Data processing for order processing
In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned bank as part of the payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform you about this explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR.
8) Use of social media: Social plugins
9) Use of social media: videos
10) Online marketing
Advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites to draw attention to our attractive offers. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We thus pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser under User Settings. They will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords on the basis of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can permanently deactivate cookies for ad preferences by preventing them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
11) Web analysis services
11.1 etrackerThe provider of this website uses services of etracker GmbH from Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) for the analysis of usage data. Cookies are used that enable a statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors as well as the display of usage-related content or advertising. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user’s device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that enables the identification of a user.
The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker exclusively in Germany on behalf of the provider of this website and is therefore subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this respect, etracker has been independently audited, certified and awarded the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
Data processing takes place on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) (f) (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). Our legitimate interest lies in the optimisation of our online offer and our website. Since the privacy of our visitors is particularly important to us, the IP address at etracker is anonymized as early as possible and login or device identifiers at etracker are converted into a unique key that is not assigned to a person. Any other use, merging with other data or passing on to third parties does not take place by etracker.
You can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time, insofar as it is carried out on a personal basis. Your objection has no adverse consequences for you.
Further information on data protection at etracker can be found here.
In addition, you can send us information, deletion and correction requests for your data and suggestions at any time by e-mail or letter.
12) Tools and Miscellaneous
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. By using this service, our location will be displayed to you and a possible journey will be facilitated.
Already when you call up those subpages in which the map of Google Maps is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as.B. Your IP address) to Google servers in the USA and stored there. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation takes place in particular in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of Google’s legitimate interests in the display of personalized advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement „Privacy Shield“, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
12.2 Use of the online booking tool DIRS21 of TourOnline AGOur online presence uses the online booking tool DIRS21 (hereinafter „OBT“) of the company TourOnline AG, Borsigstraße 26, 73249 Wernau, Germany (www.dirs21.de , hereinafter referred to as „TOAG“). Within the framework of the OBT, TOAG processes the data as the controller. The information and provisions on data protection can be found in TOAG’s data protection declaration on the OBT, which you can access at any time from the OBT or view it under www.dirs21.de/datenschutz.
13) Rights of the data subject
13.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Article 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and envisaged effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of inaccurate data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Article 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you use your data to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the affected data immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
13.2 RIGHT TO OBJECTIF
WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
14) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.B. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if there is no legitimate interest on our part in further storage.